• Home
  • Contact Us
  • About us
  • Privacy Policy
Saturday, August 22, 2026
New Citizen
  • Login
  • Home
  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Business & Economy
  • Health
  • Education
  • Sport
  • Arts & Life
  • Culture & Entertainment
  • World
  • Perspectives
  • About us
  • Home
  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Business & Economy
  • Health
  • Education
  • Sport
  • Arts & Life
  • Culture & Entertainment
  • World
  • Perspectives
  • About us
No Result
View All Result
New Citizen
No Result
View All Result
Home Security

Explosion rocks hospital in Kebbi

by Muhammad Lawal
December 30, 2025
in Security
0
Explosion rocks hospital in Kebbi
Policemen at the hospital

Policemen at the hospital

0
SHARES
10
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on WhatsappShare on Telegram

Police Command in Kebbi has confirmed an early morning explosion at the General Hospital, Bagudo, Bagudo Local Government Area of the state on Tuesday.

This is contained in a statement issued in Birnin Kebbi by the command’s Spokesman, SP Bashir Usman, and made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

READ ALSO

NSCDC sanctions 79 personnel, arrests 12 over vandalism, illegal arms dealing

Troops arrest 5 suspected kidnappers in Yobe, recover firearms

Usman said, “We want to assure all residents of the area of full control over the security situation following a loud explosion at the General Hospital, Bagudo, in the early hours of Tuesday, Dec. 30.

“A joint security team of police, military, and vigilante personnel has swiftly cordoned off and secured the affected area. Specialist EOD-CBRN teams are on-site conducting a thorough assessment.

“We are grateful to confirm that there are no casualties. While a building in the staff quarters was damaged, the occupants had already evacuated safely.

“The Commissioner of Police (CP) in the state had reinforced the area with additional tactical deployments to maintain public order.”

The police spokesman added that the CP assured the general public that a comprehensive investigation was ongoing.

“We urge the public to remain calm and avoid the immediate vicinity to support the ongoing security and investigative operations. Further updates will be provided as necessary,” he said. (NAN)

Tags: BagudoexplosionhospitalinsecurityKebbipolice
Previous Post

Court remands Malami, son, co-defendant in Kuje Correctional Centre

Next Post

FG dismisses allegation of targeting opposition figures, reaffirms ‘unwavering commitment’ to rule of law

Related Posts

NSCDC sanctions 79 personnel, arrests 12 over vandalism, illegal arms dealing
Security

NSCDC sanctions 79 personnel, arrests 12 over vandalism, illegal arms dealing

August 5, 2026
Troops arrest 5 suspected kidnappers in Yobe, recover firearms
Security

Troops arrest 5 suspected kidnappers in Yobe, recover firearms

July 24, 2026
Nigerian Army clears man earlier reported as terror suspect
Security

Nigerian Army clears man earlier reported as terror suspect

July 23, 2026
Tinubu approves expansion of Nigerian Army to 12 Divisions, 28,000 personnel recruitment
Security

Tinubu approves expansion of Nigerian Army to 12 Divisions, 28,000 personnel recruitment

July 23, 2026
Next Post
FG dismisses allegation of targeting opposition figures, reaffirms ‘unwavering commitment’ to rule of law

FG dismisses allegation of targeting opposition figures, reaffirms 'unwavering commitment' to rule of law

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Fresh fake agency scandal: Tinubu orders arrest of Nwabueze, suspends three perm secs
  • Awele Ilusanmi Short Story Competition opens September 1
  • TETFund investment will unlock North Central’s economic potential — Idris
  • Bago unveils N100m hospital equipment to boost healthcare delivery in Niger
  • United Nigeria Airlines pledges N20m to fund Chinua Achebe Prize for Fiction for 10 years

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Recent Posts

  • Fresh fake agency scandal: Tinubu orders arrest of Nwabueze, suspends three perm secs
  • Awele Ilusanmi Short Story Competition opens September 1
  • TETFund investment will unlock North Central’s economic potential — Idris
  • Bago unveils N100m hospital equipment to boost healthcare delivery in Niger

Quick Links

  • Home
  • Contact Us
  • About us
  • Privacy Policy
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Business & Economy
  • Health
  • Education
  • Sport
  • Arts & Life
  • Culture & Entertainment
  • World
  • Perspectives
  • About us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
error: Content is protected !!