• Home
  • Contact Us
  • About us
  • Privacy Policy
Saturday, August 22, 2026
New Citizen
  • Login
  • Home
  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Business & Economy
  • Health
  • Education
  • Sport
  • Arts & Life
  • Culture & Entertainment
  • World
  • Perspectives
  • About us
  • Home
  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Business & Economy
  • Health
  • Education
  • Sport
  • Arts & Life
  • Culture & Entertainment
  • World
  • Perspectives
  • About us
No Result
View All Result
New Citizen
No Result
View All Result
Home Nation

Agency urges Kaduna pilgrims to complete Hajj fares payment by February 12

by ABUBAKAR IBRAHIM
February 6, 2024
in Nation
0
Hajj 2024: Kaduna agency urges intending pilgrims to take advantage of registration extension 
Malam Salihu S. Abubakar, Executive Chairman, Kaduna State Muslim Pilgrims Board

Malam Salihu S. Abubakar, Executive Chairman, Kaduna State Muslim Pilgrims Board

0
SHARES
0
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on WhatsappShare on Telegram
Malam Salihu S. Abubakar

The Kaduna State Pilgrims Welfare Agency (KSPWA) has advised intending Muslim pilgrims to complete the payments of their Hajj deposits on or before February 12, 2024, in order to meet the deadline set by the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON).

The Deputy Director for Public Relations in the agency, Alhaji Yunusa Mohammed Abdullahi, said that this advice followed the declaration of this year’s Hajj fare by the NAHCON.

READ ALSO

Fresh fake agency scandal: Tinubu orders arrest of Nwabueze, suspends three perm secs

TETFund investment will unlock North Central’s economic potential — Idris

According to him, the Executive Chairman of the agency, Malam Salihu S. Abubakar, gave the advice and further urged the intending pilgrims to approach registration officers for enrollment, after making full payments. He added that full payment is mandatory.

The chairman said that defaulters risk forfeiting their chances to embark on the journey to the Holy Land because the NAHCON has also fixed a deadline for remittance of the Hajj fares.

He said, “All intending pilgrims are expected to obtain a customised bank teller at their respective Local Government registration centres before making the payment.”

Malam Salihu reiterated that registration by proxy is strictly prohibited, and frail or elderly pilgrims must be accompanied by a relative throughout the pilgrimage.

It will be recalled that the NAHCON last week announced that the 2024 Hajj fares of intending pilgrims from the North, apart from Borno and Adamawa states, is N4.699 million.

Addressing concerns about the increased Hajj fare, Malam Salihu explained that the adjustment was necessary due to external factors beyond their control, such as fluctuations in the foreign exchange rate.

The chairman expressed gratitude for the understanding and cooperation of intending pilgrims in the state, assuring them of the agency’s commitment to ensuring a smooth and successful Hajj experience.

He assured that the agency is working diligently with NAHCON and other stakeholders to provide the best possible services for pilgrims.

Tags: faresHajj 2024KadunaMalam Salihu S. AbubakarMuslim pilgrims
Previous Post

NYSC secures release of another female Corper, driver in Zamfara

Next Post

FG sets up inter-ministerial committee to address low gas supply supply

Related Posts

Fresh fake agency scandal: Tinubu orders arrest of Nwabueze, suspends three perm secs
Nation

Fresh fake agency scandal: Tinubu orders arrest of Nwabueze, suspends three perm secs

August 21, 2026
TETFund investment will unlock North Central’s economic potential — Idris
Education

TETFund investment will unlock North Central’s economic potential — Idris

August 20, 2026
Bago unveils N100m hospital equipment to boost healthcare delivery in Niger
Health

Bago unveils N100m hospital equipment to boost healthcare delivery in Niger

August 19, 2026
EFCC investigates suspect as Customs intercepts $73,000, £15,957, 827,800 Saudi Riyals at Kano Airport
Nation

EFCC investigates suspect as Customs intercepts $73,000, £15,957, 827,800 Saudi Riyals at Kano Airport

August 17, 2026
Next Post
FG sets up inter-ministerial committee to address low gas supply supply

FG sets up inter-ministerial committee to address low gas supply supply

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • APC constitutes Presidential Campaign Council, names Yari DG, Uzodimma secretary
  • Fresh fake agency scandal: Tinubu orders arrest of Nwabueze, suspends three perm secs
  • Awele Ilusanmi Short Story Competition opens September 1
  • TETFund investment will unlock North Central’s economic potential — Idris
  • Bago unveils N100m hospital equipment to boost healthcare delivery in Niger

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Recent Posts

  • APC constitutes Presidential Campaign Council, names Yari DG, Uzodimma secretary
  • Fresh fake agency scandal: Tinubu orders arrest of Nwabueze, suspends three perm secs
  • Awele Ilusanmi Short Story Competition opens September 1
  • TETFund investment will unlock North Central’s economic potential — Idris

Quick Links

  • Home
  • Contact Us
  • About us
  • Privacy Policy
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Nation
  • Politics
  • Business & Economy
  • Health
  • Education
  • Sport
  • Arts & Life
  • Culture & Entertainment
  • World
  • Perspectives
  • About us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
error: Content is protected !!